To add additional meanings to the longread and video - to add a beast.
1. During the layout, the visualization will be implemented in which the beast passes through the user's screen.
2. During the layout we will add infographics, in which we compare the harvester, the car and the beast (speed, cost, general data, etc.).
3. During the video editing, the graphic elements related to the beast will be added.
4. The most important thing: the entire logic of the material presentation will be based on the idea that there is not only a car and a harvester, but also a beast. That is, it is not necessary to bring the beast to the farmer's fields. It can be integrated into the project virtually.
5. In the end, we will offer users to take an easy test or a poll. There are several options:
- a test under the conditional title "What do you know better - cars, harvesters or animals?". Of course, Claas meanings will be integrated there.
- 5-7-9 questions to choose from in the format "what is it about - a beast, a harvester or a car".